Thursday, May 26, 2011

In The Beginning

Lori and I met through work at a work party in Rhode Island.  We live two states apart and over one hundred miles away from each other, but somehow we found each other and instantly had a connection that we knew would last forever.   She was married, I was in a long term relationship.  Both of us were at the end of our relationships and needed to get out of what we were in.  We kissed the first night we met and have talked every day since.  That was over six years ago.

From almost day one, I told Lori I had done some pretty wild things.  She tried to convince me she didn't have a wild past, which for the most part she didn't, but I knew she had an open mind and a wild side.  She would say she didn't do anything crazy, then tell me how she would lie in the sun on her deck naked and masturbate knowing her neighbor was most likely watching.  Or that she picked up her husband at the airport wearing only a trench coat and at the terminal when he walked off the ramp, she opened her jacket flashing her completely naked body to him, and of course, all the other passengers getting off at the same time. 

So, I told her how I had been in threesoms, with two women and me, and with me, my girlfriend and another man.  She was VERY interested in hearing all about it.  I think I shocked her with some of the details, saying I had even fooled around with the guy.  We would both joke about her running for the hills.  She never did, and she's quite glad she didn't because she has had the time of her life.

As time went on, we would talk about our fantasies and of course I would talk about her being with another man.  I told her she just got out of a long term relationship and she needed to make sure I was the one, she should have some fun, sew her wild oats and act like she was single. She at first didn't know how to react, she was intrigued, but she also wondered how I could possibly have feelings for her and want her to be with other men.   For the most part, she would go along with the talk and enjoy talking dirty while we fooled around but didn't quite take it seriously.

Since we both lived two states away from each other, we would spend a lot of time emailing each other.  I must have sent her four or five emails per day.  Somewhere along the line, I started writing her dirty stories, most of which centered around her going out, meeting some hot guy and winding up sleeping with him.  She would usually sneak off at night (she still lived with her husband at that time) read the emails I wrote and do herself once or twice while reading my stories. Over time, the thought of her being with another man became less and less of a shock and more and more of a turn on to her.

When we were finally able to get away for time together and she was able to start coming up to my house for a night or two, or even a long weekend, I would bring her to some great clubs.  At first she dressed like any typical woman in her early 40's with kids (who play soccer).  She dressed cute but it just wasn't her.
I started buying her clothes out of victoria's secret or Frederick's of Hollywood, or I'd take her shopping to the mall.  All of the sudden her jeans were very hot, very tight, her tops were low cut and form fitting and just flat out sexy.  She went from two and a half inch heals to three and a half, four inches and even higher.  Lori began dressing sexy, doing her makup right and having that sexy air of confidence that men began to notice and she began to react!  This of course blew my mind and made me more excited than ever and feel even prouder to be with the hottest woman in the room.

It was clearly evident that Lori loved her new found sexiness and confidence, and I loved the way she looked, acted and dressed.  My wife to be was definitely starting to act like a hot woman and on her way to being a hotwife.

One night while I was at home and she was at home two states away, she went out with one of her single friends.  They bar hopped and were looking to just have a great time, but later as Lori told me, she was also looking to flirt and see what was out there.   I spoke to her on the cell and her and her friend were about to give up having been to two bars already both of which were busts when they tried one final club.  That was all I heard from her that night.  The next day Lori told me how she had met a very cute guy with incredible blue eyes, a sexy body and supposedly lots of money.  She flirted and danced and at one point, he held her from behind with his arms wrapped around her body, her arms holding his.  She stood on dance floor with him holding her, kissing her neck and finally her lips.  I think tht is when she became hooked.

Lori wanted to get "Mr. Blue Eyes's" (as we called him) number, but her friend came and dragged her out before she could, stating it was an emergency.  Lori never even said good night to him.  It turns out, her friend was acting completely slutty and wound up with guys telling her they're taking her home and having her way with her.  She decided it was time to split.

Lori and I talked many many times about Mr. Blue Eyes, how to find him and how much she'd love to see him again.   We never did see him again, but he probably changed her as much as any guy she's met.

Mr. Blue Eyes definitely moved Lori down the path to loving being with other guys.  She was definitely at a fork in the road and he pointed the right way.  This was back in 2007.  It's amazing to think how much has happened since then.

It took a LOT of just talking like there's nothing wrong with thinking about Lori being with another man, a lot of patience, a lot spoiling with gifts and freedom, and a lot of reassuring affection.  Everything above was completely the truth.  I loved Lori with all my heart.  Lori did have complete freedom and I loved spoiling her.  I think this must be an absolutely irresistible combination that no woman could ever resist.  It takes a lot of patience, a lot of love, a lot of spoiling and you really have to believe that all your fantasies are going to come true, it may take some time, but it eventually happens.

The next three plus years would be absolutely incredible and wild for both of us.

***
Rich

No comments:

Post a Comment