Tuesday, July 26, 2011

The First FWB

After returning from Hedo Lori seemed like a new person.  Having such a GREAT time and doing things she'd never done before and in public no less, Lori came home with a whole new attitude that playing can fun and she didn't have to worry about what someone might think of her.  

We had been home for a couple months and I began telling her about a web site that I had been on for a few years called Adult Friend Finder (AFF).   She was somewhat interested, but also didn't want to go on and look or actively participate in finding someone to meet.  We did however talk about it quite a bit, about her meeting a hot guy and him becomming her friend with benefits.  

After a short period of looking online, I emailed a guy who had a great profile, looked really good and seemed very normal (and was single).   I sent the pictures to Lori and she was definitely interested.
After a few more email exchanges, we set a date to meet.

Friday night came and Lori was nervous but excited.  She dressed quite sexy and looked as hot as could be.  We decided to meet at a local bar that we didn't really know anyone at.  Lori and I sat at the bar, saving a stool next to Lori and waited.   Within a few minutes, a very handsome, blond hair, blue eyed six foot three guy in his late 30's arrived.   Lori knew it was him instantly and stood up to greet him.  When he approached, she reached out her arms and gave him a big hug.  Lori likes to hug, but in general she doesn't hug complete strangers.  I guess her being a little nervous and her being so attracted to him caused her to be so excited she couldn't resist.

The night went on and Lori and Dan talked away flirting and getting closer.  After about an hour and some drinks, we decided to hit a more exciting bar with a band.  I drove and Lori went with Dan in his car.  I pulled into the bar's parking lot behind Lori and Dan and watched for a few minutes as Lori and Dan began kissing.  After a few kisses we all went in.

The night seemed to fly by, with Lori and Dan talking, flirting and dancing.  The night ended and we walked out to the parking lot.  We stood by the car and talked some and one by one, the cars left leaving two cars in the lot.  I decided to go sit in the car and let those two kiss and say good night.  It was a warm and humid night and Dan and Lori leaned against the side of the car as I sat in the front seat.  I could watch them in the rear view mirror as they were kissing and Dan's hand were running all over her body.  

After a few more minutes Dan had Lori's shirt up over her boobs and Lori's hands were down Dan's pants.  Within another few minutes Lori had Dan's cock out and was sucking his cock in the middle of the well lit parking lot.  Lori moved the two of them over to the driver's side window and knocked on the window laughing and commenting because I had my cock out and I was stroking it.  Lori went back to sucking Dan's cock as it started raining. 

At this point I could tell Lori may have wanted to call it a night, BUT she also was so turned on and now the rain was putting a damper on their playing.   Dan opened the back door to the car and moved Lori into the back seat.  Lori laid back and Dan immediately pulled her tight jeans down.  Lori spread her legs and Dan dove in licking her hairless pussy.   Within a few minutes Dan moved up and had his pants down and was fucking Lori hard.  I sat in the front seat stroking my cock looking over my shoulder as my wife was moaning in extacy fucking this very hot guy and not even knowing I existed.

Within a few minutes Dan pulled out and came all over Lori's hot flat stomach and tits.  I came within seconds.  I dug out a box of tissues grabbed a few for myself and threw the box into the back seat.

We sat and talked for a few more minutes and Lori got out and kissed Dan good night. 

We saw Dan again multiple times, and Lori began seeing Dan on her own.  (some of the pictures on the home page are of Lori and Dan).    After a few months however Dan decided to be exclusive with another woman he was starting to date and Lori and Dan had sex only one other time after that.
All of us (including Dan's girlfriend) are all good friends and get together often (vanilla get togethers).

Looking back, I think how the first guy can definitely make or break a swinging/hotwife situation and we are SO glad Dan was her first.   He's still possibly the hottest guy she's ever been with.  Hopefully though we'll meet a hotter guy than Dan, but it will be tough.

-r-

No comments:

Post a Comment