Friday, July 22, 2011

Hedo

I had wanted to go to Hedo for many years, hearing all the wild stories, not really believing all of them of course, but still wanting to go and see if at least some of it was true.  Lori had never heard of hedonism (the resort) but any tropical resort where you could lay out naked sounded great to her.  Lori loves laying in the sun naked, so this clearly was going be a great trip for her.  Then I also started to tell Lori that other "stuff" goes on there, that it is frequented by swingers and we may actually see people having sex out in the open.  I told her it probably would be discrete, and I didn't suspect we'd see much, just a lot of drinking and probably people doing body shots naked on the bar.  This made Lori a little nervous, but she goes with the flow and didn't really worry, so we booked the trip.   May of 2008. 

The time came and we packed up and headed for Hedo III.  We arrived and while waiting to pass through customs Lori was looking around wondering who might be going to Hedo III as well.  In line in front of us were three very hot young women and Lori began to worry, not thinking she could compete with hot twenty somethings (which she could but she never believes it).  Luckily, the hot girls went another way and we were headed to our bus to Hedo with a bunch of regular folk.  On the bus we met a couple who were both friendly, very funny and loud.  (He reminded us of Larry the Cable Guy).  We would wind up hanging out with this couple and becoming friends.

We got to our room which was nice, it was on the clothing option pool called the quad.  (this wasn't the naked only side)  We put on our suits and ventured out into the pool.  Most people had suits, some women were topless.  We got a few drinks, didn't really talk to anyone so walked to an upper deck to lay in the sun.  As soon as we got up and saw no one on the upper deck, we stripped down.  About an hour later we both were bored.  We decided to go for a walk.  We eventually made our way to the nude side and decided to go in.  The nude pool was smaller than the quad, but it had a large attatched round hot tub and a swim up bar.
About 2 minutes into stading and checking it out, the guard told us to get naked or leave.  So we got naked.
We ventured down into the pool and the fun couple from the bus came up and greeted us. This was the beginning of one of the most fun weeks of our lives.  We never went back to the quad.

About 10 minutes into being there, the fun couple, Carla and Jim introduced us to quite a few people and dragged us into the hot tub.  We sat there arcoss from a young guy who was sitting up on the edge.  I decided to go get drinks, about a minute after I left, a woman came up next to the guy sitting on the edge of the hot tub and started to suck his cock.  This blew Lori's mind.  A minute later another woman joined in.  Lori just watched in awe.  One of the women started coming around the hot tub asking other women if they wanted to join in.  Carla said to Lori that she's protect her.  Lori passed on giving the blow job, but I have to assume that she will never forget that moment.

As the week went on, we spent day after day laughing, getting drunk, playing volley ball in the pool and meeting new people.  One of the people who started hanging around with us, Carla and Jim and a few other couples was a handsome lawyer in his mid 30's from New Jersey.  We started calling him "boy toy".  Not sure why, but it stuck.  He was all over Lori like white on rice.  One time he came up behind her while she was laying on a chair and just started playing with her tits, another time he came up and just laid right on top of her naked.  Lori was loving the attention and eating it up.

The 2nd or 3rd night, we were out at the piano bar with "boy toy" having some drinks and he and Lori were sitting on a bench toward the back of the bar.  I decided to go get us a round of drinks, but my nerves were so on edge, it was like the feeling you get rounding the top of that first roller coaster hill.  It's addicting.  I tried peeking through the crowd to see what they were doing, but I couldn't see, - I finally got my drinks and headed back to them and as I broke through the crowd, Lori and boy toy were passionately kissing.  This was the first time I saw her kiss another man.  It was HOT!  I was hooked.  I gave them their drinks and told them I had to hit the mens room, which I did, but on my way back, I stopped in a place where I could just watch as the two of them talked, and then kissed agian, and agian and got more and more passionate.

I finally came back and suggested we head out for a walk.  We left the bar and started walking toward the nude side to see if we could find anyone, but nobody was around.  We grabbed a couple more drinks and headed to the quad.  We stopped in our room and decided to go into the quad hot tub so we left our clothes in the room.  We got to the hot tub and the quad was desserted.  So the three of us hung on the edge of the hot tub and talked for a few.  I decided we needed 3 bottles of water and said I'd go to the room to get them, which was all the way across the pool.  I did go get them, but made my way through the pool and up onto the deck which overlooked the hot tub.  When I got up to the top and looked down, there was my girlfriend getting her pussy eaten by "boy toy".  I was SO hard.  I stood and just watched and stroked my cock.  This was amazing.  She was enjoying it so much, he was enjoying it, I was loving it.  Watching her with her legs spread and his head burried in her pussy as she moaned and moved her body was like taking a huge hit of some incredible drug.

This went on for probably about 10 minutes before a couple walked down along beside the hot tub and Lori pushed boy toy away.  (if this were today, I'm sure Lori would let him lick away while people watched)
I went down to the hot tub and gave everyone their water.  As soon as the couple left, boy toy went back to work on Lori's pussy, but now I was behind Lori, kissing her and rubbing her nipples.  It took about five minutes and Lori was cumming like crazy.

The three of us went back to the room, and Lori and boy toy laid on the bed, kissed a little but he could tell Lori didn't want to go any further.  She was just to nervous and inexperienced.  So boy toy kissed her good night and went on his way.

This was the only playing we did on our trip to Hedo, but it was incredible and it was what started it all. There are many more funny and crazy stories, but this one was the one that made Lori a hotwife, or at least a hotwife wanna be!

-r-

No comments:

Post a Comment