Friday, July 22, 2011

When is it NOT fun and Games

After re-reading the posts I've put so far, I realize everything I've written is totally fun, no downside, no problems, so on so forth.   For us, we're lucky and we have such incredible chemistry and trust that we've had very little downside, however it doesn't mean there hasn't been tension.

One of the conflicting things I think for both of us is that I have this fantasy that Lori meets a guy who rocks her world, they get close, very close, she has extremely intense feelings and they have extremely incredible passionate sex on a regular basis, not to mention date, see each other without me, etc.  Out of that comes Lori's loss of desire to have sex with me.

We're both somewhat conflicted about this.  We both have talked about this while having sex and it's made us both pretty hot.  Certianly not the "no sex" between us part, but the fantasy of her being SO hot with another guy that she doesn't want it with me.  The other fun part of this is her teasing me about it.  For some reason, her telling me she's having so much fun fucking hot guys or one special guy that she really doesn't want sex with me give me an instant hard on.   Maybe it's because she's taking it all the way, maybe it's because you want what you can't have even more, or maybe I'm just messed up.  Either way - the teasing is a big part of it.

This scenario actual happened somewhat, even if it was only for a few weeks.  For those few weeks, I was I think a little nuts.  I was turned on beyond belief all the time and Lori was pretty hot and excited as well (and seeing her boyfriend a few times per week).  Her boyfriend is married and his wife pretty much told him to get as hot and heavy with Lori as he liked.  Awesome - Lori pretty much fell for him and I had never seen her have such incredible passionate sex.  His wife one day decided to withhold sex from him so that he'd save it up for Lori.   She mentioned this to me and I mentioned that I didn't have to withhold it, we pretty much didn't have sex very often anyway.  Somehow this lead to the conversation of her basically not wanting sex with me anymore because she was so into him.

This excited me like the first time I saw her kiss another guy, and yet it sort of scared the hell out of me, and of course turned me on like crazy.  My problem was, I couldn't tell if she was just saying this to keep it hot, or if she really meant it.  We didn't have sex for a few weeks - though Lori would either talk dirty to me while I did myself or we'd both do ourselves together while we talked about the situation.   Each time I was ask her to tell me the 100% truth and yet sometimes I didn't believe her.  I wasn't interested in hearing her say stuff just to get me off - and I think you'll find you will want the same thing after you've been doing this a while.
The truth is so much hotter.

Well, it turns out, Lori was just saying it at times to get me off, and not because she actually wanted to have sex with me right then, but because she figured we'd be having sex again some time soon and she didn't want to give that up.   I however couldn't tell if she was really telling 100% truth.  To this day, I'm still not sure because as she even admits for a couple weeks, she truly felt like she didn't want sex with me.

The problem was, I was driving her nuts, - I was also driving myself nuts with horniness - not having sex with her, not being able to have sex with her and her teasing me about it now and then put me over the top.  I found it difficult to sleep, instead I'd wake up horny as hell in the middle of the night and do myself, sometimes twice.

Right now - I think we may be on the verge of being there again, except for a different reason, Lori now has not only the boyfriend from that timeframe, but another one.  (and see's one other guy occasionally)  This is pretty much keeping her excited and satisfied and ... well, not much desire to fuck ol' hubby.   I honestly can't blame her ... she is having an incredible sex life, why bother with ones husband when you have two or three hot guys fucking you on a regular basis.   She doesn't however tease me (hardly ever) and we don't really talk about it ... but it's starting to creep back in, that desire to find out if she's 100% serious if she doesn't want sex with me.

So, this is definitely a downside - a catch 22.   I don't want to drive her nuts with it, but it drives me nuts not knowing. 

There are other downsides as well ... but I'll leave it at this for now. 

I'm not sure where it will lead - I honestly suspect at some point in the not to distant future we'll both agree that she doesn't really want sex with me anymore and we'll agree to stop.  It's absolutely crazy, and I have to admit, I could never understand that when reading about other guys (cuckolds).  I would ask myself, why would someone want that?  Especially when your wife is so HOT!   Weird, but now I think that's where this is going and it's turning me on.   It's definitely a progression.  If you're just starting out and going - THAT'S CRAZY ... I'LL NEVER DO THAT!  Just remember, that's exactly what I said!

-r-

No comments:

Post a Comment